A century of
to the people !!
User ID

      In the year 1908, Soor Neogi Coomar was founded by Late Hemchandra Sur, Late Kshirode Chandra Neogi and Late Bijoy Krishna Kumar, at 39 college street, as a partnership firm and served the people‚Äôs requirements of water supply, sanitation, steam and gas fittings.

      The business expanded and the partnership firm sold their materials all over India after importing them. In 1929, the partnership firm was changed into a limited company.

      Thereafter, Ashutosh Neogi, Ram Chandra Sur, Purnanka Mohon Sur and Akshoy Kumar Sur held positions as Chairman, Managing Director and Director of the company during different periods.

      Presently, the management comprises of Mr Samadarshan Sur as the Chairman and Mr Sraban Kr. Sur and Mr. Jayanta Kr. Sur as the Directors, who look into the day to day activities of the company. With the birth of SNC in 1908, the Surs did not want to look back and has come a long way. They did not want to restrict their businesses and diversified it with sur enamel in 1918.

      With Globalization and modern business strategies, they hope to continue their legacy of excellence through customer focus, prompt deliveries and instant service.